Why We Need Suffering As Much As We Avoid It
Suffering, like death, is no respecter of persons.
We all suffer, not only one time in our life, but every now and then. Some of our sufferings are caused by ourselves, while some, by other people, and others are just beyond our control.
Nonetheless, there’s some good that could be had from suffering. Here are only seven of those:
1. You’re forced to reflect and learn from past mistakes.
2. You get to know who your real friends are.
3. You’re pushed beyond your comfort zone.
4. You realize what you won’t do despite your difficulties.
5. Your challenges make you appreciate life more.
6. You become more resourceful.
7. You become better through it all, when you choose to.