Since I became a Christian, I have participated in many charity events within and outside our church. It has become my advocacy since to be part of at least two charity events a year to thank God for all the blessings He has been giving me, and to somehow pay it forward.
A few of the charity works I have done over the years are published here to inspire others to do the same; but most are done in secret because I want to earn some heavenly rewards for my good deeds done for God’s glory (Matthew 6:2-4).
Click each entry’s title to know its details and see some photos. They may also give you ideas how to do your own charity projects.
- Charity Event for Aetas: Project Kulot – Year 3
- Highlights of My Crew Enrichment Work
- Pre-Christmas Gospel Mission Outreach for Aetas
- Charity Work at Child Haus
- Life Well-Shared
- Bringing Outreach Closer To Home
- A Special Christmas Party
- Pasko ng Mga Bata sa White Cross Orphanage
- Tawag ng Pangangailangan
- Gift-giving Outreach to Dumagat Kids
[Click the title to listen to it.]
- LIFETalks Episode 6: 5-Minute Rescue Mondays: 3 Traits of Good and Productive Networking
- LIFETalks: Episode 5: 5-Minute Rescue Mondays – 8 Reasons When to Quit
- LIFETalks: Episode 4: 5-Minute Rescue Mondays: Embrace Change and Evolve
- LIFETalks: Episode 3: 5 – Minute Rescue Mondays: Stop Comparing Yourself With Others
- LIFETalks Episode 2: 5 – Minute Rescue Mondays – 10 New Perspectives To See Work Differently
- LIFETalks: Episode 1: Choose Your Version Of Happiness