Writing is a solitary task. It can be burdensome when your writing muse eludes you. So here’s some help to get you through your writer’s block…a collection of my blog posts on our dearly beloved craft.
Click each title to read the content. Who knows? You might pick-up an idea or two for your next masterpiece with these?
- 7 Common Pitfalls for Writers
- 9 Ways to Honor Your Blog Readers
- How Do I Blog Thee?
- 7 Creative Ways to Rewrite an Online Article
- Write Short Please?
- This is Why I Write
- Feedback: What Inspires Me to Keep Writing
- Writing Grief: From One Writer to Another
- Writing Freedom
- Tips for Better Writing
- 8 Ways to Encourage Yourself Daily
- Review and Revise Your Old Posts
- No Likes or Comments on Your Posts? Here’s Why…
- Company Profile for PromoWorks Inc.
- Marketing Material for Elements: Eco-efficient Homes
- Web Content: About Us for Wall Crown Philippines
- Franchise Offer Letter for “Licksticks”
- Web Content for Golden Season Grain Center Inc. (GSGCI)
- For “Shell World – Philippines Issue 9 2008” – Summer to Remember 2008
- For “My Wedding Philippines” – Are You Really Ready for Marriage?
- For “My Wedding Philippines” – The Ugly Truth of Marriage
- On “Definitely Filipino” – Seeing Differently: 10 Benefits of Work
- On “Definitely Filipino” – Truth or Consequences
- On “Definitely Filipino” – 10 Convictions to Live For
- On “Cord of Three Strands” – Bakit Single Ka Pa Rin? Part 1: Prelude to a Kiss
- On “Cord of Three Strands” – Bakit Single Ka Pa Rin? Part 2: Exploring the Myths & Benefits of Singlehood
- On “Cord of Three Strands” – Bakit Single Ka Pa Rin? Part 3: This Is It!
- On “Organized Lunacy” – Love in the Time of Millenials
If you want me to do freelance writing for you, please send me a message using the contact form from my About – Contact page.
In 2013, one of my inspirational quotes was featured on the Chapter 3 heading of the book “Limitless Life” by Derwin L. Gray.
Let’s help each other. Feel free to add your writing tips at the Comments section.